Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
Vodafone Intelligent Solutions supports Vodafone.
We maximise value by providing next generation services across
Sales, Marketing, Human Resources, Financial Operations, Legal and Commercial Operations.
In Budapest, our team of 1,300 colleagues from 32 different nationalities supports 25 countries.
What’s it like to work here?
Come and find out by joining us as a
Creative Designer /DTP (Desktop Publisher)
Do you wake up thinking about layouts, colours and size mutations? Do you have great visual memory?
As a DTP specialist, you will produce customer-facing assets for Vodafone retail shops in the UK, apply brand typography, photography, colour and other ingredients appropriately to create innovative visual solutions that meet project needs, manage the upload of materials to relevant data sharing sites and prepare appealing design assets.
We’ll help you learn it the Vodafone Way. You’ll be able to expand professionally and personally. You’ll have the opportunity to educate your peers on DTP work if you feel like it and collaborate with business partners, graphic designers, copywriters, automation specialists and frontend developers.
What you will bring to the team:
- 4+ years desktop publishing experience
- Experience working in adaptation projects is an advantage
- A solid understanding of digital and print production
- Knowledge of key MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in working with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- An eye for good design
- Can-do attitude
- Strong business English language skills
- Multi-tasking and working efficiently under pressure
- Ability to work in a fast-changing multinational environment
- Self-motivated, organised and accountable
- Attention to detail and ability to follow briefs
Interested? Apply and we will tell you the rest on the interview.
Unravel your continuous creative improvement mindset – find the environment that suits you best. You’ll be a proud member of a growing team with opportunity for continuous development, coaching and remote working options on your very own company laptop and mobile phone.
The benefits you will enjoy:
- a dynamic environment where innovative ideas are always welcome;
- a collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team;
- access to internal trainings through Vodafone University and external trainings via other providers;
- a supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture;
- opportunities to participate in company activities and Vodafone Foundation events;
- corporate assets, including a laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription; and
- flexible working hours
To ensure our colleagues’ safety we continue working from home 3-4 days/week in the long run.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Graphic Designer, Photo Editor
- 3-5 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
1087 BUDAPEST, HUNGÁRIA körút 40-44.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.