We propose friendly and comfortable working environment with competitive compensation and benefits, work from home visiting office 1-2 days per week or by ad hoc, participation in the interesting projects and possibility to bring the outside in, develop creativity and make your input for benefit of society, improve your professional skills.
Corporate Communications Specialist
- In alignment with global and regional strategies provide support to corporate communications function in Hungary, contributing to Central&Eastern Europe rollout.
- Develop and execute media relations strategies: cultivate and nurture media relationships with local and national media, provide ideas and pitch Corteva stories, press-releases and news, coordinate comments and interviews, prepare media monitoring, and organize media clubs.
- Deliver regular contributions to Corteva internal communications channels and engage with employees through newsletters, emails, yammer and intranet.
- Provide support for developing and localizing messages for key internal audiences: statements, briefings, talking points and other timely communications.
- Monitor the environment for issues, providing support on processes to assure corporate preparedness.
- Manage corporate sustainability projects focused on stakeholder relationship management through empowering women, engaging youth and developing communities.
- Contribute to the corporate social media channels on the regular basis.
- Manage and keep all required documentation related to function activity and ensure accuracy and timely settlements with vendors: contracts, invoices, reports.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Higher degree in public relations, journalism, marketing or business management;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in corporate communications or public relations;
- Experience in corporate communications role with multinationals is a preference;
- Excellent writing / verbal skills in English and Hungarian – job responsibilities require mass translation;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate and interface with internal and external stakeholders;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and work under deadlines, operating in a changing environment same time keeping attention to details;
- Must show initiative and demonstrate sound decision making;
- Proficient in preparing creative presentations;
- Accuracy in paperwork and project documentation within compliance requirements.
- Must be able to work long hours, weekends, holidays and travel in case of project requirements.
How to apply/ contact information:
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Communication and PR
- 3-5 years professional experience
- University degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
2040 Budaörs, Neumann János utca 1.