Every day more than hundred thousand airplanes take off from airports all over the world. Even a single plane's take-off requires countless critical finely tuned technical and logistic processes, which would be impossible without a stable and innovative IT background.
Lufthansa Systems Hungária Kft has acquired a unique know-how in developing innovative applications for global customers within and outside the airline industry. We offer you the possibility to work for the one and only Hungarian aviation IT software development company.
Corporate Communications Specialist
Join us to be the voice of Lufthansa Systems Hungária and secure our position as one of the leading IT companies in Hungary. Your talent in employer branding and corporate communications will meet new challenges on board at Lufthansa Systems Hungária.
We will love seeing you
- Taking responsibility for external and internal communication activities and operative tasks
- Taking the lead in various projects related to employer branding, internal and external communications
- Ensuring smooth cooperation with our external partners for creative and communications projects
- Share your ideas and experience related to various communication issues (e.g.: presentations, articles, internal and external corporate image and employer branding projects) acting as an internal consultant
- Managing our contents in a synergic way on our digital and social media platforms, keeping our colleagues up-to-date and our external audiences involved
- Keeping our Intranet updated and rich with relevant information
- Ensuring smooth cooperation with global corporate marketing and communications teams
- Delivering concepts and managing internal and external events, e.g. meetups, conferences, etc.
- Contribution to the corporate communications strategy and to its implementation
We are looking for you, if you
- Have relevant experience in corporate communications either in an agency and/or corporate side
- Have already managed external /internal corporate events
- Are able to communicate in a straightforward way that suits our different audiences
- Enjoy writing a really inspiring article or social media post
- Have a solid knowledge of social media platforms and understand their dynamics and efficiency
- Find communications trends inspiring and you are ready to try them
- Have advanced written and spoken English skills
- May not be a graphic designer but you can identify if corporate visual branding is applied incorrectly and are able to ensure consistent visuals
Advantages for this position, if you
- Have solid German knowledge
- Are experienced in writing posts for LinkedIn and/or Facebook
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Generalist, Specialist
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Communication and PR
- 3-5 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
If you’re interested, please apply with the following:
- Your CV
- A brief portfolio, which contains a selection of at least 5 of your best works.