Lufthansa Systems Hungária Kft has acquired a unique know-how in developing innovative applications for global customers within and outside the airline industry. We offer you the possibility to work for the one and only Hungarian aviation IT software development company.
Your talent in employer branding and corporate communications will meet new challenges on board at Lufthansa Systems Hungária.
Your tasks will include
- taking responsibility for external and internal communication activities and operative tasks
- contributing to various projects related to branding, internal and external communications
- ensuring smooth cooperation with our subcontractors for creative and communication projects
- share your ideas and experience related to various communication issues (e.g.: presentations, articles, internal and external image)
- managing our contents in a synergic way on our digital and social communication platforms, keeping our colleagues up-to-date and our external audiences involved
- keeping our intranet updated and rich with relevant information
- ensuring smooth cooperation with global corporate marketing and communications teams
- delivering concepts and managing internal and external events, e.g. meet-ups, conferences, etc.
- contribution to the corporate communications strategy and to its implementation
We are looking for you, if You
- have relevant experience in corporate communications either in agency or corporate side
- have already managed external /internal corporate events
- are able to communicate in a straightforward way, adequate for our different audiences
- find it challenging to write a really inspiring article or social media post
- know social media platforms and understand their dynamics and efficiency
- find communication trends inspiring and you are ready to try them
- have advanced English skills both spoken and written
- may not be a graphic designer but able to identify when corporate visual branding is applied incorrectly and ensure consistent visuals
- have an idea how this job announcement could be made better
Advantage can be
- solid German knowledge
- experience in writing posts for LinkedIn and/or Facebook
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Generalist, Specialist
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Communication and PR
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Budapest 1117, Neumann János utca 1.
How to apply:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem/Apply” button underneath.
Liaise with CFI firms to collect and keep up to date records of cross-border transactions and projects using ... »ÁLLÁS MEGTEKINTÉSE
kereskedelmi és reklám marketing kidolgozásában, kivitelezésében, piacelemzésben, új marketing eszközök felkutatásában, vállalati készletstruktúra, ... »ÁLLÁS MEGTEKINTÉSE