HSA Kft. is currently looking for a Corporate Communications Specialist to our client based in Budörs (Hungary) for 1 year full-time contractual position - with prolongation possibility. Our client is a publicly traded, global pure-play agriculture company. This role will serve as the primary point of contact for the company in Hungary and will oversee all publicity efforts for the company under supervision of the Corporate Communications Manager of Central and Eastern Europe. Responsibilities include serving the media and managing the public standing of the company while also producing internal communications and coordinating corporate social responsibility projects. We propose friendly and comfortable working environment with competitive compensation and benefits, work from home visiting office 1-2 days per week or by ad hoc, participation in the interesting projects and possibility to bring the outside in, develop creativity and make your input for benefit of society, improve your professional skills.
Feladatok / Tasks
- In alignment with global and regional strategies provide support to corporate communications function in Hungary, contributing to Central&Eastern Europe rollout.
- Develop and execute media relations strategies: cultivate and nurture media relationships with local and national media, provide ideas and pitch Corteva stories, press-releases and news, coordinate comments and interviews, prepare media monitoring, and organize media clubs.
- Deliver regular contributions to Corteva internal communications channels and engage with employees through newsletters, emails, yammer and intranet.
- Provide support for developing and localizing messages for key internal audiences: statements, briefings, talking points and other timely communications.
- Monitor the environment for issues, providing support on processes to assure corporate preparedness.
- Manage corporate sustainability projects focused on stakeholder relationship management through empowering women, engaging youth and developing communities.
- Contribute to the corporate social media channels on the regular basis.
- Manage and keep all required documentation related to function activity and ensure accuracy and timely settlements with vendors: contracts, invoices, reports.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Amit nyújtunk / Offer
- Competitive salary
- Cafeteria system
- Flexible working