Consultant - Commercial Post-Implementation Services (Content Management)
At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Our Commercial Post-Implementation practice is one of the fastest-growing teams in Veeva’s European business. We partner with our enterprise-level and SMB customers to maximise the value gained from our product suite and drive new innovations to help them achieve their ambitions in the Life Sciences industry.
As a Consultant in Veeva’s Professional Services team, you will provide post-go-live application services as a subject matter expert of the Veeva Commercial Cloud product suite. You will focus primarily on the Vault PromoMats and Vault MedComms applications, but will potentially develop expertise across other Commercial products.
Qualified candidates will be located in Budapest, Hungary, working with our strategic key accounts across EMEA. There are options for working from home and from our Budapest office, with some on-site consulting activities expected (once travel restrictions are lifted).
All EU nationalities or EU work permit holders are welcome to join our multi-cultural team.
What You'll Do
- Provide post-go-live application consulting services to Veeva’s key customers, including the following tasks:
- Proactively drive customers towards Veeva and Industry application management best practices
- Understanding the customer business processes
- Translate business requirements into application functionality design
- Performing configuration changes in the system
- Activating new product features
- Troubleshooting system configuration issues
- Data and content import and extraction
- Enable the system to support new customer business processes
- Knowledge transfer and ad-hoc training of customer employees
- Creation of analytical reports based on customer KPIs
- Interact with various internal Veeva teams including Product Support, Product Management, and Product Strategy to ensure customer needs are well understood and the client is satisfied with the product
- Minimum 2+ years of experience implementing business software solutions in a Consulting or Customer Service role
- OR have worked client-side with multiple vendors/technology providers
- Excellent organisational and multitasking skills
- Strong desire to continuously learn and develop
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant subject
- Candidate must be based in Europe and have the legal right to work across Europe
Nice to Have
- Experience with configuring/supporting/implementing one of the following Content Management Systems: Veeva PromoMats/MedComms, SharePoint, Zinc MAPS, Documentum, or other similar
- Knowledge and applicable work experience in the pharmaceutical and life sciences industry
- Understanding of life sciences content management principles
- Project management experience
- Additional European language(s)
Perks & Benefits
- Private Medical Insurance
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
- Veeva charitable giving program
- Free lunch on Tuesdays
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Please apply via the careers page on our website with your CV in English.
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.