For one of our multinational FMCG key account partners, currently we are looking for a
- Support the execution of the external communications plan, working closely with the BU, partners and agencies.
- Identify external media platforms and PR opportunities to strengthen corporate reputation.
- Assist in preparing external communications materials (both corporate and brand), such as Q&A, talking points or position statements.
- Monitor public affairs and regulatory issues - both in traditional and social media in order to identify and track emerging issues that relate to the company and category, and create reactive communications strategy to respond to threats
- Support the Incident Management and Crisis Resolution team with communication materials. Rapidly mobilize and manage internal and external resources to deal with situations that have the potential for severe negative impact on the Company's reputation or business, including managing traditional and social media enquiries and supporting any crisis communications plans for the region
- Manage content for the website; This includes collating and placing content from various internal functions, the system and from partners.
- Integrate and approve content into the facebook account etc.
- Spearhead digital campaigns on key issues such as waste, water and ingredients.
- Draft and finalize internal announcements and emails;
- Develop appropriate communications materials such as speeches, talking points, presentations, brochures, reports, news releases, web sites, videos, photographs, stories, articles and other information across all communications platforms as needed.
- 5-7 Years professional experience in similar field
- Bachelor’s Degree or University in Marketing or Communications
- Innovative and creative thinking around associate engagement and communications as well as persuasive and impactful engagement with social media influencers and traditional media.
- High analytical, structured problem solving, quantitative skills allowing to “connect the dots” from various sources of data.
- Sound judgment and ability to draw strategic conclusions and develop recommendations, often thinking ahead on behalf of senior leaders
- Language: Fluent English and Hungarian
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work with a geographically spread, culturally diverse team, stakeholders and partners
- No travelling is required
Purpose of the position
We are looking for a Communication Specialist to provide support across external communications and brand communications platforms and partners for the Hungarian Franchise. The role will be executing world class content strategies and experiences and is one of the contact point for Hungarian Public Affairs and Communications team. S/He will support in planning, developing and managing the implementation of external corporate and brand communication plans across the system and the Business Unit region to showcase the company’s sustainability work, build and strengthen the company’s reputation and enhance trust in the company’s beverages. S/He will support the Hungarian market on their PR communications strategies with a strong focus on execution. The Communication Specialist should be digital savvy so as to develop stories on social media and digital platforms to strengthen the company’s reputation and enhance category trust by creating relevant digital content, ensuring the company website and social networks are refreshed and up-to-date, and reflect system-wide initiatives.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Communication and PR
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Vegye fel a munkaadóval a közvetlen kapcsolatot a jelentkezem gombra kattintva.