Would you like to work at a flexible organization?
Would you like to get to know the process of recruiting?
If your answers are YES, don't hesitate to apply and be part of Randstad, the market leading recruitment firm in Hungary.
- Support candidate relationships via live chat and e-mail.
- Participate in customer engagement activities (written).
- Seek resolutions to customers’ queries and issues.
- Monitor candidate activity.
- Escalate candidate requests.
- Ongoing (active or passive) full time university studies for at least 6 months.
- Advanced written Hungarian and English language knowledge.
- Good communication skill.
- Good writing skills (typing, spelling & grammar).
- Minimum 20 hours/week of availability.
What does the job offer to you?
- The opportunity to be part of a market leading recruitment firm with global presence - belonging to Randstad is a really awesome thing!
- Long-term employment opportunity
- Flexible job in a beautiful office with inspirational colleagues.