Delivery Hero with its 27,000+ employees shares one common goal globally: to deliver an amazing delivery experience. To achieve this, we’re working as one team across more than 50 countries. foodpanda (NetPincér), part of the Delivery Heronetwork and the leading online delivery platform in Hungary, has been helping hungry Hungarians for 22 years now and managed to grow from a small college start-up to an e-commerce force to reckon with.
We are looking for a Communication Manager to join our foodpanda (NetPincér) marketing team of 15 people ASAP in our Budapest office.In case you have a business mindset and you are eager to support integrated marketing and communications across a variety of channels and tactics – PR, social, CRM, offline and online - this could be the best position you have ever had.
- 2-3 years experience working in a communications role
- You are a creative communicator, preferably with a strong content creation and writing background
- You have good knowledge on various aspects of marketing, including brand marketing, PR, content management, digital marketing and you are happy to learn new areas if needed (such as basic HTML coding)
- You are familiar with CRM softwares (Braze is a big plus) and with HTML or CSS elements
- You possess strong analytical skills with the ability to leverage data to develop the next communication steps and content
- Very good, active English and Hungarian business proficiency (written and oral) is a must as business language is English, while we communicate to users mostly in Hungarian
- You are no fuss: you have no problem with working under pressure or with tight deadlines and you are not afraid to get your hands dirty when something needs to be done
What we offer:
- You possess excellent written and oral communication skills and can conceptualize & create relevant and engaging content for different media platforms
- You are able to manage complex projects from start to finish with strong ownership and drive
- You love to be an active part of a fast growing e-commerce company with new ideas every day for example by coming up with exciting CRM tactics or relevant social content
- Ensuring consistency of brand voice, style and tone across all content is up to you
- You are supported by the local marketing team and central experts
- You are up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications and whenever you see a good fit for us you jump right to it
- You can deliver high quality work within agreed timelines in a fast paced environment
- You live for the team - they would do anything for you and you would do the same
- You directly report to the Head of Communications, who is able to support and guide you whenever needed while we strongly support you gaining more independence in the job as you evolve
- As a locally led company, compared to other business models, we have more independence and responsibility, we do not only execute central plans
- We have a broad understanding of marketing, which plays a key role to develop our business
- We take pride in excelling professionally: just in 2020 we won 8 different awards
- Now we are in home office with voluntary office days in our cool “Office of the Year” shortlisted space, designed specifically for us under Czuczor street 2, close to several traffic hubs in downtown Budapest
- We celebrate the ending of every month with our company wide Pizza Days and we regularly supply you with fresh fruits, tea and coffee to keep you going throughout the day (in home office we get vouchers) after which you can work out in our private company gym
- We plan with our colleagues long term and we are happy to support you with mentoring and trainings with dedicated development budget for everyone in the team, plus on the job you will be able to learn from some of the industry’s very best experts
- We are a 100% carbon neutral company that will also compensate your personal carbon footprint on the job
- We are the key sponsors with our foodpanda (NetPincér) users of 7 different charities, supporting them throughout the year
- We are part of the Amnesty International initiative to fight against the gender pay gap - you will receive equal pay no matter your sex
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and life stages. Strong solid understanding of marketing and communication is a given in this position, while other skills can be developed further on the job.
We got you interested? Then send your application with a fresh CV, your possible starting date including your expected net salary and we will reach out to you regarding next steps.
Just as with deliveries we are also fast with recruitment - we encourage you to apply for this position as soon as possible!
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Communication and PR
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!