With its well-known reputation and heritage, Ford Motor Company is one of the largest automakers in the world. The Hungarian office not only represents the Ford brand in Hungary and in other 28 markets, but provides a wide range of services to Ford of Europe and its Western-European affiliates.
Ford Central and Eastern European Sales LLC is looking for a
Commercial Vehicle Marketing Services Trainee
fixed term period until 31st December 2021
- Support work of CV Product Specialists and CV PDL Specialists for EU 20 markets:
- Contribute to price lists, brochures, configurator creations
- Data management in various systems (product definition, ordering, production, etc.).
- Support role in creating and maintaining input / implement product marketing strategy into Product Direction Letter (PDL) in cooperation with Product Development, Product Definition, European Consumer and Product Marketing and National Sales Companies (NSC)
- Support of pricing process (e.g.: sales mix collection & analysis)
- Liaising with Ford of Europe Brand teams and dedicated markets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Marketing or other similar concentration
- High level English (written / spoken) for cross cultural communication
- Active knowledge of a second language (German, French, Italian, Spanish) is a strong advantage
- Good PC skills, especially MS-Excel. (VBA and SQL knowledge is an advantage)
- Strong analytical skills. Accuracy, attention to details
- Creative, able to develop and implement innovative ideas
- Ability to adjust to multi-tasking
What we offer:
- Young and vibrant team
- Career opportunities: continuous challenges and great opportunities to grow
- Competitive salary + generous cafeteria
- Marketing, Media, PR
- professional experience is not required
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
Budapest, XIII. district
How to apply/ contact information:
Should you be interested in the above position, please send your English CV.