Cloud Designer (145393)
What you'll be doing:
- Provides technical designs for customers of single or multiple datacentre technology domains (Cloud, Compute, DC Networking).
- Provides end-to-end technical solution governance and ownership over different datacentre technology domains throughout the pre-sales, design and delivery life-cycles.
- Close collaboration with the customer representatives, captures business and technical requirements.
- Close collaboration with bid, commercial, PM throughout the entire bid or delivery life-cycles.
- Home office is available in this role depending on further agreement
This role will suit you if you have the following skills:
- Ability to meet the customers’ needs in line with the business requirements
- Communicating effectively and efficiently while adapting to your audience and getting the message through as intended
- Taking the responsibility and taking care of the consequences of making a decision
- Strengths and abilities that help to oversee processes and guide people toward the achievement of goals
- Min. 5 years of cloud solution design experience, proven experience in transforming traditional DC workloads into a cloud capability
- Highly articulate and successful in conducting formal and informal customer, and executive level facing communications
- Extensive knowledge of Public, Private, Hybrid Cloud technologies and top providers.
- Extensive knowledge of DC technologies and top providers e.g. Cisco, Juniper.
- Experience in technical presales.
- English on a fluent level
- German on a conversational level is an advantage