Would you like to work for one of the leading mobile telecommunications companies in the Hungarian market? Here’s your chance to do your day-to-day work on exciting projects in a professional and inspiring environment. There is more than 1000 of us, yet we work as a team to provide a no-compromise Hipernet experience to all. Be a member of our community; share your ideas, bring your knowledge and be fully yourself with us!
Join Telenor Hungary as a
Cloud and IoT Product Manager.
As Cloud and IoT Product Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Development of IoT and cloud product strategy for both B2C and B2B segments and activities’ roadmap
- End-to-end commercial product development from concept to launch incl. service performance management and competition monitoring
- Vendor and partner management related to IoT and cloud services
- Supporting pre- and postsales activities, representation of the company in events
- Participation in regional projects and/or leading them
- Strong collaboration with Hungarian B2C and B2B marketing and sales teams in creation of aligned non-core segment strategy and customer handling
We need you in our team, if you have…
- College or university degree (Technology or Economics)
- 3+ year relevant experience in IoT and/or cloud field and go-to-market methodologies in the service industry
- Strong delivery focus
- Ability to understand the big picture while paying attention to details
- Ability to manage time well and to work in fast pace environment with tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) both in English and in Hungarian
- Promotes a ‘teamwork approach’ and works collaboratively with other units
- Confidence when selling ideas to top management by implementing structured, informative presentations
What’s in it for You?
Adapting to the new situation created by the coronavirus pandemic, we work from home every Monday and Friday to secure our colleagues’ safety. In addition to a performance bonus and private health insurance, our colleagues are also provided with unlimited Hipernet.
We consider learning and personal growth a priority; our annual Learning Day event is dedicated to develop and inspire our colleagues.
We are a family-friendly workplace with a spacious and modern office building, which can be reached with our company buses in 20 minutes from Újbuda-központ or Déli railway station. It makes us immensely proud that we opened our Garden Office at Telenor House, where we can work outdoors.
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Project Manager
- Brand and Product Manager
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
How to apply
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!