Our client is one of the world's leading providers of communications solutions and services. For their Budapest-based center we are looking for Cisco Voice Specialist Network Designer.
Cisco Voice Specialist Network Designer
Specialists working at this level will be professionals responsible for:
-providing design and configuration expertise on Cisco Voice Platforms delivered by BT Cloud Contact Design Studio, and will take ownership of their solution elements on behalf of the client
- standardised design of the components for either platforms or customer solutions.
- providing analytical and innovative input to projects/operational support tasks as well as support negotiations with clients, product management, operations teams and other colleagues
- interpreting customer needs, assessing the full requirements, identifying solutions to standard and non-standard tasks
- delivering effective support into large projects and / or leadership of work streams into medium to large projects.
- Expertise on technical designs, pre-sales, planning and implementations across a wide range of integrated technologies including Voice, Network (WAN and LAN) and IT Infrastructure
- Industrial accreditation at typically professional/expert level in Cisco Unified Communications (Specifically CCNA voice, CCNP voice or CCIE voice accredited)
- Fluent English speaker with written English to business level
- Demonstrated ability to explain difficult concepts to a variety of audiences and to ensure that the meaning is understood - particularly in business terms
- Experience creating high quality technical designs and customer facing proposals
- Competitive compensation package
- Internatinal and multicultural environment
- Opportunity for continuous professional development