CE Own Brand Manager
WHAT IS THE JOB IN PRODUCT TEAM SPECIAL IN
Marketing is truly an exciting place to work. We create iconic brands and bring them to life to make our shoppers feel confident in us. We work with some of the biggest agencies to create inspiring and innovative campaigns stretching from Valentine"s day to Christmas campaigns.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
cell phone, cafeteria
2040 Budaörs, Kinizsi út 1-3.
AMIRŐL A POZÍCIÓ SZÓL
WHAT THE JOB IS ABOUT
- I am responsible for managing the Own Brand categories and projects from marketing point of view and I am the ambassador of this department within cross functional teams in CE (CZ, SK, HU)
- I secure and further drive new growth opportunities based on customer behaviour, industry trend and category performance
- I drive the alignment of UK OB strategy to CE/Local customer needs and behaviour
- I maximize performance findings, analytics, and insights to drive the category effectiveness and deliver on key KPIs - customer behavior (switching/spend/penetration), customer tracking (customer perception/brand desire), market share/competition comps (performance)
- I drive an effective, result oriented partnership with key project stakeholders - e.g. Commercial, New Product Development, CI, Trade, Digital and BTL & ATL Communication
- Based on Businness strategy I manage the creation and development of OB propositions, including development of marketing support plans
- I participate in creating design briefs for new product categories
- I lead/ actively participate in NWTs for the above mentioned propositions/ projects and cooperate with all required teams/ stakeholders in CE or Local structures to develop CP to deliver marketing support plans according to set timelines.
- Support, drive, and implement CUSTOMER Own Brand Milestones/ RMS processes incl. copywriting process with approving of artworks, material preparation and record keeping.
- I am happy to present my work in front of a small or large audince in person or via Teams/ online platforms.
- It is a crowd for maternity and parental leave
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Min. 2 years experience in Brand Marketing, ideally from FMCG
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written2
- Strong focus on customer needs
- Ability to work independently, responsibility for own projects end to end.
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Drive, proactivity and desire to learn new things in a fast paced environment
- Creative and out of box thinking together with analytical skills
- Perfect time management and focus on detail
- Ability to follow through
- Willingness to travel (cca once a month)
- Comfortably work with PPT, Excel, Word (creation of propositions and presentations is a frequent task)
- Presentation skills (presenting in meetings in person or via Teams/ Online platforms for approx 2 - 25 people)
WHY YOU WILL LIKE WORKING WITH US
- FLEXIBILITY - The times of punishments for coming 5 minutes late are gone. Here you can come and leave as you please - we are flexible. At times you don"t have to come at all, but you still can manage to do more work than in the office.
- CAREER AND PERSONAL GROWTH - Do you crave new and exciting challenges that could help you fall out of stereotypes? Our dynamic environment of a large multinational company fulfils your needs to explore the world of many opportunities and your own self. Career progression, personal and professional development - once you try it, you will not want to stop.
- COLLECTIVE - Working here does not revolve just around work. We love having fun and a good laugh. In Tesco you will not have just duties, but also friends. That is why many times a year we organise events on both company and team level.
- HEALTHY LIFESTYLE - It doesn"t matter whether you like releasing endorphins while relaxing or working out. In the benefit scheme Cafeteria you can choose how to take care of yourself. Fruit in the workplace will support healthier eating, sports events will drive the whole teams, meanwhile workshops and seminars will spice up your work days.
- AND THOSE USUAL BITS AND PIECES - You can look forward to a laptop, cell phone for personal use, meal e-vouchers, Multisport card allowance, discount on shopping at Tesco, and much more…