DuPont Magyarország Kft
Corteva Agriscience ™, the world's first dedicated agriculture start-up, serves to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come. Our employees fulfill this purpose everyday by building/participating in an inclusive culture where we encourage each other to stay curious, think differently, act boldly and do what's right for our customers, our co-workers, our partners and our planet. With over 20,000 team members from 130 countries, innovating in 140 world class R&D facilities, we have the resources, leadership heritage and partner ecosystem to make a meaningful impact now and into the future.
Currently we are looking for Category Marketing Manager for Fungicides and Insecticides based in Hungary. The role reports to the Country Marketing Leader, Hungary and sits in Budaors.
- Develop and implement product / portfolio strategies, lifecycle management among crops, based on customer needs and regional asset strategies to maximize sales, market share, and profit margins for the given products
- Create tactical implementations of marketing plan, positioning and demand planning for new product launches and for existing products
- Support and monitor the implementation of Product Stewardship, Branding and other corporate policies/principles are followed
- Analyze various market segments, grower insights, product feedbacks and competitive dynamics to identify market trends, threats or new business opportunities and reflecting customer needs.
- Develop and implement product strategies, scheduling projects, price developments, label extensions and licensing-in opportunities over the lifecycle of the assigned portfolio in close relationship with European Product Managers and in accordance with regional business strategies
- Lead cross functional Local Product Concept Teams to define new project requirements, to build business case, to describe strategic priorities, define product attributes, to design value proposition and create sales argumentation.
- Coordination of project development, registration strategy and demo trials with local and regional R&D team
- Define product prices based on regional guidance, market research and anticipated demand
- Contribute to demand planning and ensuring product availability to deliver sales forecasts and financial goals
- Provide annual marketing plans for the given products and monitors them, track performance of products versus plan (prices and volumes vs PO, project stage reviews), investigate significant deviations, and recommend corrective action as necessary
- Serve as a product expert for assigned portfolio; provide training support for sales team and become the go-to person for all functional issues as well as handling customer complains
- Partner with sales teams on interaction with growers for symposiums, field events and other local face-to-face promotional activities
- Write and supervises all written documentation of the given products (articles, label, brochures, advertising)
- Graduate of the University of Agriculture with a master’s degree or engineering degree, primarily in Plant Protection / Agriculture Chemistry. Additional degree in marketing / phytopathology is advantage.
- At least 3 years of experience in the Agribusiness industry. In crop protection, marketing, product management, development or commercial function, would be a plus.
- Strong knowledge of the plant protection market, especially in in terms of the assigned product portfolio.
- Good understanding of operational planning as well as product development processes.
- Ability to successfully create, launch and manage brands.
- Strong analytical skills in market research, including economic analysis.
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Team player who can influence others
- Problem solver with proactive approach
- Outstanding communication, presentation skills / Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb time management skills and attention to deadlines
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Fluent in Hungarian and very good command in English
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Brand and Product Manager
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- Hungarian - native
2040 Budaörs, Neumann János utca
annual bonus/salary benefits, meal assisstance, company car, cell phone, health cost contributions
How to apply/contact information:
Éves marketing terv alapján a feladatok elvégzése, idővel a komplett stratégia kidolgozásaWebáruházak folyamatos marketing támogatásaAlvállalkozó ... »ÁLLÁS MEGTEKINTÉSE
online marketingstratégiák kezelése, kampányok tervezése és megvalósítása az üzleti célok támogatására, PPC és értékesítési fókuszú digitális ... »ÁLLÁS MEGTEKINTÉSE
a fürdő üzleti tervében meghatározott marketing stratégiai feladatok megvalósításaOnline és offline marketing kampányok kidolgozása és kivitelezésemarketing ... »ÁLLÁS MEGTEKINTÉSE
Ellaborating marketing strategy, executing marketing plan Ellaborating effective marketing activities, follow-up, assessment performance-marketing ... »ÁLLÁS MEGTEKINTÉSE
az éves marketing tervek elkészítése, a benne foglaltak végrehajtása marketingkampányok, rendezvények, kiállítások szervezése és ellenőrzése ... »ÁLLÁS MEGTEKINTÉSE