RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions. RB Hygiene Home division is a wide portfolio of well-known brands like Finish, Vanish, Air Wick, Lysol, Cillit Bang, Calgon, Dosia, Lovela and Woolite.
We are looking for a colleague in
Brand & Trade Marketing Coordinator
to join our team in the Hungarian commercial office in Budapest.
- Be first contact to Nielsen, Dunnhumby HU, GfK, Focus and Promofil on operational tasks, Focus and Promofil also on contract & data service (GfK contract is managed by CMI in PL)
- Provide Dunnhumby analysis to BMs, TMs and SB&TM upon request (ad-hoc).
- Updating all Nielsen 4P files with new available data, download database, fix the files in case of bugs and errors. Provide ad-hoc Nielsen data for SB&TMs and CM upon request.
- Supper the Tread marketing team, help in ad-hoc or project related tasks from BMs and TMs:
- Manage and keep regular contact with Brandbank
- Take part in BDIs preparation, execution, project idea brainstorming and Influencer program preparation - e.g. collected influencer suggestions, etc. Creates brand PR articles - all brands HU
- Collecting info from TMs about empty display needs, create load-up, send inputs to POS Coordinator
- For HU market, all brands: creates image pages for all MT partners, Translates Trade stories
- Purchase Order (PO) creation and matching media and market research POs (Nielsen, Focus, DH)
- University or College degree in marketing field is advantage
- 1-2 years experience in FMCG marketing assistant/trade field is also an advantage
- Strong commercial awareness and analytical skills (Nielsen, Dunnhumby knowledge is an advantage.)
- Positive attitude with problem-solver mindset
- Ability to manage complexity under time pressure with keeping an eye on the big picture
- Advanced English (written and spoken, business language)
- Modern and friendly office located in the 11th district
- Regular Home Office opportunity and flexible working hours
- An innovation-led multi-national environment, opportunity for international carrier moves
- Be a member of a positive and extremely passionate team who are inspired by new challenges
- Attractive benefits package: free entrance in 2 gyms, products discounts, free coffee & tea, fruit and snack days and more
- Being empowered to take responsibility and work independently
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Brand and Product Manager
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
- Home office available
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!