One of the leading companies of the FMCG sector with well-known brands is seeking for a new member to the marketing team in the following role: Brand Manager.
Apply for this job if you have the 'can do attitude', able to work independently and have at least 5 years' experience in similar position.
Brand Manager (FMCG)
- Participation in the annual and mid-term marketing planning and brand strategy process
- Participation in the implemetation of brand portfolio strategy
- Identify business opportunities to ensure sustainable profitable growth
- Execution and evaluation of marketing projects: new product development, consumer promotions, brand activities, media campaigns, etc.
- Implementation of the marketing plan in co-ordination with sales, logistics, finance engineering, factory, purchasing
- Coordination and monitoring of new product launch based on consumer understanding,
- Monitoring market environment (market trends & consumer insights) and prepare necessary steps to react
- Effective brand budget management
- University or College degree in business/ economics
- 5+ years experience in brand marketing within FMCG sector
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Strong project management skills, able to handle complexity and lead projects
- Dynamism, proactive attitude,
- "Out of the box" thinking, consumer insight driven thinking
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, Nielsen is an advantage)
- Opportunity to join a prosperous FMCG company with quality products
- Excellent working environment with a young & dynamic team
- Continous career development opportunities