- Location: Budapest
- Education: College or University degree in business/ economics
- Experience: 3-5 years working experience in brand management (FMCG experience is an advantage)
- Language: Fluent English in written and spoken
Ensures brand performance in line with company targets and strategy within the scope of responsibilities. Ensures execution of brand marketing programs. Drive growth of the assigned subcategories / brands.
A day in the life of...
- Develops the strategy and annual brand plan aligned within the GD.
- Manages the subcategory PFME budget and controls brand P&L according to expected profitability targets.
- Ensures the subcategory portfolio is relevant (new product development and quality improvement, delistings). Initiate and manage NPDs in line with I2L process
- Leads the planning for assigned subcategories
- Leads crossfunctional / multicountry teams for effective and timely realisation of key projects.
- Develops brand media plan with Media Specialist.
- Leads and co-ordinate related agencies for effective and timely realization of key advertising and promotional campaigns.
- "Actively monitors and analyses markets / competitors / consumer activities / trends / opportunity and threats in order to recommend actions.
- Ensures project related ad-hoc researches are available"
- Ensure the completion of administrational tasks in line with the company policies.
What will make you successful
- Consumer focus
- Innovative and consumer insight driven thinking
- Presentation skills, strategic thinking, ability to manage business independently
- Proactive personality with a “can do attitude”
- Sales or trade marketing experience are advantages
- Analytcal skills, is able to work on complex problems
- Solid computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, SAP is advantage)
What we offer:
- Multinational experience at the world's largest food company
- Trainings and continuous development opportunities
- International and domestic career opportunities
- Competitive benefit package
- Cafeteria package
- 13th monthly salary
- Annual bonus / sales bonus (depending on the position)
- Flexible work schedule
- Hybrid working (home office and office presence possibility)
- Hot coffee and fresh fruit in the office
- Discounted tickets to the nearest gym (next to the office)
- Travel support (BKV season ticket)
- 1 month payed parental leave
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures.
Diversity and inclusion is an integral part of our company’s culture and is one of the ways we bring our purpose and values to life.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Brand and Product Manager
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
- Home office available
- Employee status
annual bonus/salary benefits, cafeteria, professional training, Munkába járás támogatás
Jelentkezés az állásra:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!