Your new company
is a global healthcare player making lives better by bringing quality, affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold.
Your new role
Manages, develops, and implements marketing activities to maximize sales of several assigned brands. Analyze brand performance, brand competitiveness, and product trends in the marketplace and develops strategies for assigned brand based on research and analysis.
What you'll need to succeed
- University or College degree in Economics
- Excellent command of English
- Minimum 3 years work experience in brand marketing
- Strong analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Enthusiastic and passionate about the product area
What you'll get in return
- Competitive Salary & Benefit package
- A welcoming and inclusive environment
- Extensive development opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.