Feladatok:- Plan and execute all marketing projects related to your brands to provide relevant support to reach assigned business objectives.
- Participate in defining objectives / portfolio / mix / strategies.
- Plan and implement market researches focusing on consumers and market, evaluate brand performance.
- Recommend and activate product launches in cooperation with other departments (Sales, BD, Logistics etc.).
- Together with Marketing colleagues develop the proposal of product consumer prices to be presented to Sales/BD and Business Planning. Monitor and propose corrections based on market performance.
- Guarantee product availability in due time. Adapt all legal requirements during the development of product labels.
- Propose and present ATL/BTL activities related to the brands.
- Handle and report budget.
- Keep contact with Agencies.
Elvárások:- Bachelors’ degree in marketing is an advantage.
- 2-4 years experience in the field of Marketing Product/Brand Management, preferably in the FMCG sector.
- Good knowledge of English written and spoken, Italian is an advantage
- Strong knowledge of PC software (Excel, PowerPoint, Access, PhotoShop), Sap is an advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Amit kínálunk:- Prestigious and famous brand
- Challenging work
- Competitive salary
- Life & accident insurance