The world’s biggest milk processing company, the French originated Lactalis Groupe is present on the Hungarian market for over 10 years with international brands as Parmalat, Président or Galbani. Around 200 Employees are working at our Budapest head office and our plant at Tiszafüred to deliver the best of dairy to the consumers.
We seek a professional for our office at Budapest in the position of
- Independent management and development of Parmalat brand.
- Quarterly update of the 12 quarter innovation and renovation plan.
- Participate in the yearly brand and budget planning with financials as part of the company planning process.
- Manage local development of innovations from idea to execution, launch, support and performance tracking.
- Manage roll-out innovations from within the region.
- Actively plan, filter and monitor tactical import launches for all brands. Propose candidates for permanent Iistings.
- Brand performance understanding and drivers (volume, turnover, gross margin, trade partners, distribution). Monthly reporting.
- Manage the competitor monitoring system for all categories. Prepare quarterly reports.
- Contribution to the quarterly innovation brainstorming sessions.
- Active participation in building partner activity plans with KAMs based on brand and partner strategies.
- Coordinate implementation of partner activity plans with the sales team for brands.
- Analyze performance of launches and activities. Spot learnings and opportunities for future planning.
- Further develop the trade marketing information system using internal and external data.
- Monitor performance of partner portfolio. Proposals for listings, delistings, distribution development to maximize volume and marginal contribution.
- Define objectives for launches on partner level, track and evaluate results on a continuous base.
- Contribute to/ensure that partner and trade marketing budgets are spent with the highest ROI.
- Prepare sales argumentation materials for product launches.
The ideal candidate is/has:
- University/College degree in Economics/Management (marketing specialty is a plus)
- At least 5 years of experience in FMCG marketing and/or trade marketing.
- Strong command of English (French is and advantage but not a must).
- Good in MS office (Excel and Power Point)
- Entrepreneurial, being one of the drivers of growth and development both for the organization and the business.
- Self motivated, with own challenges and projects.
- Well organized and have a project management approach to respect deadlines and make others to do so as well.
- Able to get agenda through the teams/people.
- Builds and improves systems.
- Action oriented.
- Iventive and finds solutions even with limited resources.
- Tolerates stress coming from hectic periods with heavy workloads.
- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Administrator, Document Manager
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Brand and Product Manager
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply please click the „Jelentkezem” button, what you can find down below.