debtify is a german fintech company with different hubs in Europe. Our ecosystem enables financial service providers to offer their NPL (non-performing-loan) products to banks. With our straightforward platform, our partners can integrate a wide range of solutions such as debt servicing, collateral management, debtor data and foreclosure services. As a fintech we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth.
What will keep you challenged?
- You enable our management team to experience a work environment where they can focus on their work and get the support they need effortlessly
- Lead and ensure the consistency in all internal and external marketing
- Be responsible for setting up and maintaining a marketing analytics structure, and perform ROI analysis
- Have a huge impact on the success of debtify
- You will work in a very international and diverse team and are responsible for campaigns in Germany and in future some other countries in Europe
- Planning, creation, management and controlling of all B2B product marketing campaigns - paid and owned media. (Multi-channel: LinkedIn Lead campaigns, press releases, sponsored content, referral programs like Partnerstack etc.)
- Implement a Customer Lifecycle Marketing strategy
- Further development of the product marketing and content strategy
- Steering and controlling of all relevant marketing KPIs
- Budget responsibility for marketing campaigns and tools
- Maintaining and optimizing the debtify website, including SEO
- External communication regarding new customers or product launches
- Manage content and media relation e.g. writing press releases, blog posts, white papers, case studies, place and pitch stories, presentations
- Aligning with our customers on joint communication measures via various channels
- Creation of marketing material like presentations, webpages for pitches, pitching videos (with an external agency), graphics in cooperation with design team etc
- External B2B and customer communication
- Owner and responsible for our Social Media strategy and channels (LinkedIn, XING)
What will make you succeed?
- At least 2 years experience in the conception and implementation of online B2B product marketing campaigns, including A/B testing and performance improvement
- Experience with marketing tools and channels like Hubspot, Mailchimp, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Lead Generation etc.
- Expertise in data analytics and implementation of data driven marketing and data-driven decision-making
- Experience with website management together with external partners
- Strong communications skills
- Excellent German and English skills
Working experience in a fintech company, Marketing for a SaaS product or technology product.
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment where you'll be working with a diverse workforce
- Think we can do better? We're all ears! A creative and progressive work environment is guaranteed - we're in the business of disruption!
At debtify, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all our employees feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - intermediate / communication
- German - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1061 Budapest, Király utca
How to apply/ contact information:
Please send us an email or online application with your CV in german or english!