B2B brand manager (FMCG sector)
- Responsible for the B2B Marketing strategy on lockal market
- Responsible for the facilitation and supervision execution of local marketing programs in relation to the launch and promotion of assigned for B2B brands.
- Plans advertising campaigns and promotions with the team and provides support to the sales force to monitor trends and improve market intelligence.
- Executes or supervises market research projects based on pre-approved consumer understanding plans and communicates results to the marketing team and local management to ensure better consumer understanding across the company.
- Responsible for marketing materials for all assigned brands.
- Ensures with the team that a full marketing support service is available for promotions, presentations.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of local promotion and advertising programs and recommends improvements or changes.
- Provides input in the budgeting process
- Helps with recruitment of necessary staff.
- Responsible for implementation of brand strategies (including brand merchandising and promotion)
- Initiates preparation and gaining approval for annual local brand and marketing plans supported by brand communication and promotional programs and budgets.
min. 5 years of proven experience independent brand management / marketing management
educational background: marketing and /or management degree
FMCG sector experience
fluent English (C1 min.)
work experience in multinational environment
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Project Manager
- Brand and Product Manager
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.