We look for the risk-takers, the collaborators, the inspired and the inspirational. We want the people who are brave enough to work at the cutting edge and create solutions that will enrich and improve the lives of people across the globe. So, if you want to make the world say wow, let's talk.
The conversation starts here. If this role matches your ambitions and skillset, let's get started with your application. Take a look at our other open positions too. Our many opportunities can lead to infinite possibilities.
Assistant Manager - Campaign Management
About the opportunity:
We are seeking an Assistant Manager - Campaign Management to join a newly created team in our Budapest office with the Service, Quality and Environmental (SQE) business, who own and drive the support, service levels, and product quality activities with our retail partners and consumers for all products throughout Europe.
Your job purpose will cover a number of areas, including:
Pitch Management and Quoting
Managing pitches for proposed solutions with local sales companies and business groups for specific campaigns.
Briefing template creation
Creating briefing templates that contain all master elements of the program to be set up including; use case, customer journey, participation and redemption ratio, anti-fraud measures, terms and conditions, online (frontend) and CRM (backend) set up etc.
Campaign Validation policies and processes
Setting workflows and tracking implementation of training for campaign validators (agents from a third party), while collaborating with the contact operation centre team to ensure that the activities are properly forecasted and resourced.
You will delegate to your team members for the testing activities, but you should follow up on the results and collaborate with relevant parties to ensure that any setup issues or bugs are discovered these are timely resolved.
You will delegate to your team members for day-today documentation, and you should ensure all steps in the campaign process require being documented and reported on
Study commonalities and identify overall technological and operational improvement points for campaigns. Through in-depth data analytics the success of a campaign is checked and the impact of specific (changing) workflows is quantified. Based on this, decisions can be taken on making changes in the campaign and CRM engines based on a clear return on investment being present.
- Manage the campaign team successfully with a clear participative management style.
- Day 2 Day relationship about the different campaign programs with online marketing, business groups and Sales and Marketing stakeholders
- Setup of campaigns so they run efficiently and qualitatively
- Ensure a constant follow up of the outsourced agents processing the campaign claims so they deliver a good customer experience and keep SONY safe from fraud attempts.
- Oversee the overall campaign workload and keeps a master record of all standing policies and processes.
- Follow up the delivery of front- and backend developments in the campaign eco-system.
- Report the status of campaigns.
- Deal with escalations from internal and external stakeholders.
You will have:
- Fluent in English . Knowledge of any other EU language is a plus.
- Online Journey / Customer Journey experience
- Team Management
- Clear and effective communication style
- Project management
- Planning, Presentation, Analytics skills
What you can expect from us:
At Sony, we value our people, so on top of a competitive salary, bonus and excellent benefits including discounts on Sony products, you will be supported with your own career development, have access to an extensive range of Learning & Development courses, and some incredible internal mobility opportunities.
Based at the Budapest office, you will enjoy a modern and diverse working environment. We have an onsite canteen and cafe. We also have some parking available on site, and the M3 stops just outside our office.
- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Professional Assistant
- Personal Assistant
- Marketing, Media, PR
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.